VLCC Mirchi Puja Shera Ananya
This Puja VLCC celebrates the beautiful Bengali woman, who is the epitome of intelligence, beauty and individuality, a gentle enchantress and a royal Bengal tigress, all rolled into one. So come, unleash the diva in you with "VLCC Mirchi Puja Shera Ananya contest" and take on your place as the true VIP of the Pujas.
- Contest starts: 14 September, 2014
- Last date of registration: 27 September, 2014
- Selection of semi-finalists ends: 28 September, 2014
- Selection on finalists: 29 September, 2014
- Selection of top 3 finalists: 30 September, 2014
For any further information, please sms VLCC to 56677
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only female individuals who are residents of Kolkata can participate in the contest.
2. Registration is mandatory for all participants.
3. Registration shall be completed only upon fulfillment of all the conditions mentioned below:
- Buy any VLCC Natural SciencesTM product from your nearby outlet or VLCC Center, wherein you will provided with a registration form along with the product.
- Fill the registration form and hand it back to the representative or submit it online.
- Along with the registration form, you will need to submit two recent photographs (one with the VLCC Natural SciencesTM product in hand and one close-up of your face). You may also email your photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing, be sure to mention your name, age, mobile no. and complete postal address. Please ensure that the photographs are clear.
4. You will be selected on the basis of your responses (on the registration form) as well as photographs. People who are selected would be contacted and informed in advance for further rounds of selection.
5. The dates of every event are mentioned above.
6. The contest judges have the sole right to select the semi-finalists and finalists. Their decision would be final and no correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
7. The organizing committee reserves the right to change the venue, date, time of event and also the terms and conditions, if so desired, in its sole discretion.
8. Employees of VLCC & Radio Mirchi and relatives thereof are not allowed to participate in this contest.
9. After the completion of the final round the top 3 finalists would be awarded with certificates and cash prizes as mentioned below. All taxes & levies, as applicable, shall be borne by the finalists/winners.
- Winner – Cash Prize of Rs. 100,000 + Gift Hampers
- 2nd Runner-Up – Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000 + Gift Hampers
- 3rd Runner-Up – Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000 + Gift Hampers
- All 3 winners will be taken for pandal visits in Kolkata (limited to a few pandals) in a luxury car and a lunch with family (3 members) at a 5 Star Hotel
10. Force Majeure Clauses apply
11. These terms & conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi.
Please fill up the form, our counselors will get back to you.