With gold oxide
Glowing, radiant fairness
With pre bleach cream & post bleach pack.
Gold - this precious yellow metal has been well loved by women over centuries. The anti-aging benefits of gold can be traced back 5,000 years to Cleopatra, who was said to sleep in a gold face mask every night to enhance the suppleness of her complexion and preserve its natural luminosity. Recognizing its popularity and skin-enriching qualities, VLCC has harnessed the best benefits of the metal to create this luxuriant bleach that is fortified with the energy and glow of pure gold.
VLCC Gold bleaches the facial hair to match the skin tone perfectly and purifies the skin from within to make it fairer, energized and youthful. VLCC Insta Glow Gold bleach is a complete 3 step DIY facial Bleach. Also,it has no added ammonia
The Insta Glow Gold 3 step bleach pack/ kit includes:
1. Wash the area to be bleached with soap & cold water. Pat dry.
2. Apply entire quantity of Pre Bleach Cream & massage gently till it gets absorbed.
3. Use 1 spoonful (big spoon) of Bleach Cream with 1 spoonful (small spoon) of Activator powder. (Spoons provided in the pack). Mix the two well till the powder gets completely dissolved into the cream.
4. Apply the mixture immediately on the area to be bleached using the spatula. Make sure that the hair strands are completely covered. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
5. Allow application to remain for the suggested time given under 'Recommended Time'. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply the mixture and leave on for 5 more minutes.
6. Wash off with cold water. Pat dry.
7. Apply a thin layer of the Post Bleach Pack, leave on for about 5 minutes then massage gently to facilitate complete absorption.
a) Darker Skin Tone: Upto 10 minutes
b) Wheatish Skin Tone: Upto 15 minutes
c) Fair Skin Tone: At least 15 minutes or more
* The exact time required for bleaching will depend on the skin tone. It can be fixed with personal experience.
- Do not apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated skin
- Never apply bleach near the eyes. If mixture does get into eyes, rinse off with water immediately
- Never use bleach after a hot bath. Open pores increase sensitivity
- Never use metal dishes or applicators with cream bleach
- Never mix the bleach cream and activator until you are ready to start treatment. Do not save mixed bleach for re-use
- Do not use soap for 5 hours after bleach
- Avoid going out in sunlight immediately, for better result apply in the evening
- Mild irritation is natural during bleaching
PATCH TEST: For patch test prepare a small application as per directions for use and apply it on the elbow. If irritation is excessive, then you are allergic to the product. Kindly do not use it
Enriched with real gold