Fresh, flawless fairness
With pre bleach cream
Oxygen is our lifeline. We can't live without it. But did you know it has miraculous skin benefits? It stimulates body's natural healing system and collagen production, and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties as well. So while we should exercise enough to infuse our body with oxygen, topical application can also help skin glow with life and vitality. VLCC has formulated this unique plant-based bleaching formula which when applied on the skin releases oxygen which lightens skin tone, purifies the skin from within, stimulates it and leaves it looking radiant, fairer and refreshed in just 15 minutes
Enriched With Glycerin, VLCC Oxygen bleaches the facial hair to match the skin tone perfectly and purifies the skin from within to make it fairer, energized and youthful. VLCC Insta Glow Oxygen bleach is a DIY facial Bleach also It has no added ammonia
The Insta Glow Oxygen pack/ kit includes:
Country of Origin: India
Name & Address Of Manufacturer: VLCC Personal Care Ltd., Plot No. 11 & 12, Sec. 6A,Sidcul, IIE Haridwar 249403, Uttarakhand, India
1. Wash the area to be bleached with soap & cold water. Pat dry.
2. Apply the entire quantity of Pre Bleach Cream & massage gently till it gets absorbed.
3. Use 1 spoonful (big spoon) of Bleach Cream with 1 spoonful (small spoon) of Activator powder. (Spoons provided in the pack). Mix the two well till the powder gets completely dissolved into the cream.
4. Apply the mixture immediately on the area to be bleached using the spatula. Make sure that the hair strands are completely covered. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
5. Allow the application to remain for the suggested time given under 'Recommended Time'. If the hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply the mixture and leave on for 5 more minutes.
6. Wash off with cold water. Pat dry.
7. Apply a thin layer of the Post Bleach Pack, leave on for about 5 minutes then massage gently to facilitate complete absorption.
a) Darker Skin Tone: Up to 10 minutes
b) Wheatish Skin Tone: Up to 15 minutes
c) Fair Skin Tone: At least 15 minutes or more
* The exact time required for bleaching will depend on the skin tone. It can be fixed with personal experience
- Do not apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated skin
- Never apply bleach near the eyes. If the mixture does get into the eyes, rinse off with water immediately
- Never use bleach after a hot bath. Open pores increase sensitivity
- Never use metal dishes or applicators with cream bleach
- Never mix the bleach cream and activator until you are ready to start treatment. Do not save mixed bleach for re-use
- Do not use soap for 5 hours after bleach
- Avoid going out in sunlight immediately, for better result apply in the evening
- Mild irritation is natural during bleaching
PATCH TEST: For the patch test prepare a small application as per directions for use and apply it on the elbow. If irritation is excessive, then you are allergic to the product. Kindly do not use it
Enriched with Glycerin